Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Interior Care

Interior Care Fabric? Vinyl? Leather? Alcantara? Wood? Plastic? Discuss how to identify your interior surfaces and use the right product and technique for the best results.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 06-04-2010

Default Mothers Reflections Leather cleaner & conditioner ROCKS

I received my shipment of the mothers reflections leather cleaner & conditioner and I must say it is by far the BEST I ever used. I was a detailer for 7 years I started @ a Lexus dealership then went to Jaguar-Aston Martin & ended up at Porsche. So I've detailed thousands of high end cars and a couple 7 figure cars to get them ready for concoures. So I've dealt with crappy used DISGUSTING cars to show cars I never really used leather cleaners other than Lexus I usually used an all purpose cleaner with 0000 grade steel wool on real nasty leather and after the leather was clean I would use a leather conditioner or cleaner & conditioner combo to treat the leather from all the abuse it took. I would usually do 2-3 heavy coats of the conditioner and let it soak in. My car has black leather so it never really looks dirty like a tan or light color does but I used that reflections cleaner + conditioner and it was incredible by far the best I've EVER used. I would do 1 seat and it would look all shiny & greasy like every other kind but by the time I finished the next seat the conditioner had completely soaked in and was no longer shiny or greasy and made the leather so soft and gives the car a good aroma it brings out the scent of the leather. The next day when I got in the car it smelled so good like a leather jacket! I have never been more pleased with any other car care product. On a scale from 1-5 it gets a 10! I just wished they carried more mothers products in New Jersey so I don't have to order it on line. Most store's around here don't carry mothers or only carry the
California Gold line of products I've only found 1 chain of stores that had the Reflections line but it was only the spray wax. So Mothers please start selling this stuff in more stores in NJ
Old 06-04-2010
Administrator

Default Re: Mothers Reflections Leather cleaner & conditioner ROCKS

Glad you like the product -- thank you for sharing your experience!
Closed Thread