Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boss_429
    Originally posted by NattyBumppo
    WOW! The Boss man at Woodstock? I can just picture him with cotton terry in hand and a can of Blue Coral paste wax while Jimmi jammed out playing the Star Spangled Banner :band .

Natty,
    Acutally, I had a blonde in one arm, and a redhead in the other. :LOLOL Sure did love the "Free Love" era!

Anyhow, I also looked at the list and have to agree. While the list seems pretty good, the order needs a lot of work. :nono There also a few that are not on the list that I would think would have made it?

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where was Nuno Bettencourt? You remember the guitarist from Extreme, don`t you? That dud has to be the fastest player in the land. Ever heard his rendition of `Flight of the Bumblebees`? Its the most impressive thing I`ve ever heard.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Don`t take the red acid" or something like that, forgot but that was a pretty funny announcement at Woodstock.

Hendrix IMO should be higher than Eddie for the fact that he was around 10 years early and really changed the way people played guitar after that. The same can be said for Eddie, but Hendrix paved the road first. Yes Eddie got screwed, I think Kurt Cobain was far from the top 100 guitarists of all time, I do however think he is a great musician but that is due mostly to his emotional writing which was his strongpoint.

Strange name, ain't it? NattyBumppo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Boss_429
    Natty,
    Acutally, I had a blonde in one arm, and a redhead in the other. :LOLOL Sure did love the "Free Love" era!

Attaboy Boss! You are Da Man!:mohawk
    Natty
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry Miss, I just decided I don`t do mini-vans"

Post Thanks / Like
    The list I got to agree with Natty. Useless.
    Had to find this list after reading all this to see who else should`ve been there. (IMHO)
    Glenn Tipton & K.K. Downing. Thought at least one of them would be there.

Those guys had to do one too many
    (Rolling Stoned?)

Sorry if that image offends & please delete if so. Just fit in too perfect for this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information