Post Thanks / Like

Question Zaino ZFX -> What`s it do?

I actually have some but I have never used it. The ZFX comes in an eye-dropper and there is VERY little of it.

1) How does this work?
    2) Does it make a difference?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are unsure of how to use any Zaino product, I would definitely recommend calling them on the phone and getting it straight. In the meantime, I believe ZFX is a chemical you mix with a small amount of Z2 or Z5 to quicken the drying time. Prior to ZFX, you had to coat the finish with Z1, apply Z2 or Z5 over it and wait at least one hour, which was optimistic, for the whole thing to dry. ZFX allows you to remove the Z2 or Z5 in a matter of minutes and further allows you to apply a second coat of Z2 or Z5 immediately, as opposed to the 24 hr. wait time previously required. Again, this is just for your information. Contact Zaino directly with any questions. You paid a lot of money for those products and they will be glad to help you with them.

Boss_429
    Yep, that`s it! It pretty much "flash" cures the "Z" so you can put up to three coats on in a day. Since I find that one coat of UPP gives me the same wet look as three coats of "Z", I don`t find the need to use the "Z". However, three properly applied coats of "Z" will be extremely durable, and will look great!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that I`m going to take crap for this remark. But any time that you have to apply caot after coat to get that deep down shine I think more than anything you are filling in the scratches. I`ve used the Zaino line and find them to be good. High in price and more for the weekend detailer or for those that can get the bucks on their jobs. That`s just my 2 cents
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Thread Information