Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Calling all pros...

I want to have a link sharing page on my website for other professionals that I respect and believe use proper practices and products. I don`t believe that anyone who knows me or has read my posts isn`t aware of what my "process" is and how important it is to me. I never put my name behind a product unless it is something that I would use on my own car and I would never recommend something to someone if I didn`t have faith in it myself.

If you have a website that you would like to have linked, or if you would just like to have your name and number on there, then let me know. I am going to allow the business name or owners name, phone number, website link, short paragraph, and a couple pictures for anyone who wants to be on it. I also have a number of email addresses that I can give out. I don`t have need of more than 2 or 3 for my purposes, so if you would like an ocdetails.com domain email address then you are more than welcome.

This is just my attempt to help make a directory of useful detailing information that you may use for anyone you feel can use it. I`m not saying that my way is the best way or the only way, but if what I have on my website is in line with what you belive, then I would be honored to be able to link you and offer my site as a place for you to perhaps gain customers. Please let me know if this is something that interests you. I already have a few detailers signed up and ready to go. There isn`t a cost or any expectation. I just thought it would be an interesting way of spreading the good word. www.ocdetails.com is the site if you want to check it out.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a sweet idea. I would definitely be interested. Email is acoming!
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve had some really good feedback and ideas presented by people interested. I am really excited to see where this idea goes. If we can present a site that helps spell out what we do that is more detailed than just `wash, wax, polish, clean, dress, etc` then it could help draw in clients that would otherwise go somewhere else. Once they read about what the process really involves, then they might respect what we do more and that could really be good for business. Plus, linking to each other`s sites will increase traffic for everybody and really help support the idea that we are professionals and have the experience and skills to produce some great work. I definitely appreciate the comments from those who are interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m still getting information from some people on this. I`ve got 6 or 7 detailers total right now. I just need to get the graphic designed and put up. If there is anyone else interested then I would love to have you involved. I know for a fact that I want Clean Dean on there with those recent before/after interior pictures he posted. Those were really impressive, dude.

Just shoot me a pm or an email at jngrbrdman@hotmail.com if you want in on it. I`ve got a better version of the site that looks way better that I am working on. I`ll publish that to a test domain that I`ve got so you can see what it will look like. The templates with this host are a little restrictive, but I think it is still ok for anyone who looks at it.

by the way, having a website isn`t necessary. if you just want a place to slap a logo and your phone number then that works too. Weekend warriors are more than welcome to be included. If you believe that there is a proper way to do a job and you are obsessive at doing it that way, then you are a perfect fit for the OCD University Alumni Association. I`m going to have a little cafepress store set up this weekend if anyone was interested. its mostly just so I have my logo on a couple of things around here, but you are all more than welcome to get hooked up. I`m not going to mark it up any further than what the base price is, so this wouldn`t be considered SPAM if mr. hans is still out there playing moderator. :lol

Thread Information