Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Special Care

Special Care Headlights, rubber and plastic trim, taillight lenses, glass, convertible tops -- all your special finish needs are discussed here.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 05-01-2018

Thumbs up My other interior go-to product: re|vision

I can go on and on about VLR as my go-to interior product but for the windows, mirrors, gauge cluster, and touchscreen, I go to my other favorite interior product: Re|Vision. It simply works. I recently used Stoner's Invisible Glass but it sometimes streaks which I've never experienced with re|vision. re|vision has never scratched my gauge cluster neither and is quick to remove greasy prints off my touchscreen. I just wish my local Pep Boys carried the stuff!
Old 05-01-2018
Administrator

Default Re: My other interior go-to product: re|vision

re|vision Glass + Surface is tough to find, and pretty much an online-only item.

Do keep in mind that Pep Boys does stock Speed Glass + Screen and Speed Interior Detailer -- slightly different products that can tackle those jobs.

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Old 05-03-2018

Default Re: My other interior go-to product: re|vision

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm just about out of re|vision; this is good time to try out Speed Glass + Screen.
Closed Thread