Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Tire & Wheel Care

Tire & Wheel Care Whether you have hubcaps, clearcoated factory alloy, or custom wheels worth thousands, you'll want them to look their best. Metal polishing is also discussed here.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 10-02-2018

Default Using Mag and Aluminum Polish on random metal things

I've been using the Mag and Aluninum polish to make a few things shiny and I was wondering is there anything needed to add on the top of it to make it last longer or if it is needed at all.

Atm I just used it on jewelry metals, I buffed my Witcher Necklace so now it looks silver and shiny, and some coins.

I was thinking buffing my headlights and my wheels with it, some comments say to use a sealer after. My car is probably not going to come out looking that good since the colour is Beige though.
Old 10-03-2018
Administrator

Default Re: Using Mag and Aluminum Polish on random metal things

We just use it by itself, as it does have some protective properties already.

It's not appropriate for headlights, though a lot of people might use it for that. We make NuLens Headlight Renewal kit and PowerPlastic 4Lights, which are designed specifically to restore, polish and protect plastic headlight lenses.

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Closed Thread