Post Thanks / Like

HowcanIsaythatIamnew? & Ineedsomehelp...

Hi all,

As you can see, I`m new to Detailcity. I live in Hungary in Europe, and bumped almost accidentally into this forum. I`m not a pro but I use to detail 2-3 cars a month.

Reading the forum, I became curious about a few US stuff, like UPP, Pinnacle Souverän, Natty`s, Malm`s and Zaino. They are not available here. Of course there are Turtle Wax at every corner, but... Besides, how good is the new TW Platinum Series?

I tried to search a bit, but I couldn`t find the websites of Four Star, S100, Klasse. Please help!

OK, I`ve found places to order, but those sweet manufacturer`s claims...!

I`m using AutoGlym and Sonax, but I looking for better materials. Thanx.

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.premiumautocare.com is your home for everything. :welcome to Detail City!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, thanx. I`m Bence Szilvásy. The thought that I could so smooth like freshly clayed, ...well...
    8-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))

I visited premiumautocare and autogeek and they`re OK, but I still need Four Star`s, etc homepage.

Have you ever used some Sonax stuff in the States?
    How to say
    Klasse
    Souverän
    correctly?

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Premiumautocare.com is Four Star`s homepage.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to DC!
    Premium Auto Care is the home site of 4 Star Products.
    This link should take you right to the 4 Star section.

http://www.premiumautocare.com/fostpr.html

Autoglym and Sonus are fairly familiar names, but I haven`t had any experience with them.
    A member from Portugal, (JGV), will probably be on here in the near future and can probably help with some of the European procurement problems. I think he has run into them all at one time or another.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot! I thought there`s another, because the old www.4starplatinum didn`t work. I checked premiuautocare and it is worth it. I`m considering UPP to replace my AutoGlym Extra Gloss Protection because I`m not satisfied with it. Even a cheap spray from Sonax was waaaaaay better and deeper. I`m nursing an old bottle, beause it is not available any more; anyway its almost finished, so I have to replace it.

Do you think UPP works fine with and over 3MPIIIFG/MG??? I will do a dark blue Infiniti G20 in the weekend, and I think my UPP will arrive just in time. The car has a myriad of awful auto car wash scratches.
    How to say
    Klasse
    Souverän
    correctly?

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Bence
    Do you think UPP works fine with and over 3MPIIIFG/MG??? I will do a dark blue Infiniti G20 in the weekend, and I think my UPP will arrive just in time. The car has a myriad of awful auto car wash scratches.
    UPP really needs to go on a basically clean surface. If the 3M PIII FG/MG has fillers, it won`t be a very good base for the UPP. Either 4 Star Ultimate Paint Cleanser or Klasse AIO would be better for a product to use just before applying the UPP. Klasse AIO happens to be my choice, but several people on the site have had good luck with the 4 Star UPC.
    :dunno

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you think of 3M`s other products, because I have no 4 Star or Klasse here in Hungary. We got 3M, EagleOne, Turtle Wax, Simoniz, Sonax and other junk. For me 3M is pro enough to work with, but I don`t know what to use instead of AIO or UPC.

Other. What did ya heard about PPS? (www.neverwax.com) Can`t imagine what kinda treatment can it be.
    How to say
    Klasse
    Souverän
    correctly?

Thread Information