Thread: Faq

Post Thanks / Like

Faq

Hi sorry, this may have been posted on here before but I`m a newbie to the board and I`m trying to start up a detailing buisness, I was just wondering if there is like a Basic FAQ about detailing, I know there is a lot of information but maybe someone has like the most important things to do and the things not to do, I have been employed at a local detail shop and many of the things the guy does, does not seem too proffesional, so if you could give me a basic start, like what type of Products to get would be excellent.
    "Cleanest CL on the block"

Revilo

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    First welcome to DC

You can search through threads or just ask questions....

Premiumautocare.com carries a wide variety of really good products, including mine

Sometime a FAQ is not specific enough for an individual and if there is something your boss does..and we`re not talking about you Boss 429..lol, then tell us about it and we`ll respond...but you must have a sense of humor and respect the mullet...right Fuzz
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Shine? That's not a shine Cujo31's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the world. It is true, you must respect the Mullet ... getting one is even better =P

Just post up and you should get replies.

Good luck on getting your biz going.

Cujo
    John ( aka Cujo31 )
    Custom Car Care LLC

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys keep me in stitches constantly. lol

Welcome to detail city! Just post what you would like to know and I`m sure there are enough of us here who can help you. It would fill several volumes of books if you wanted to know everything all at once. Its best to think about what you don`t already know and then go from there. Do you have any experience or know how about detailing at all? have you done it as a hobby or anything? or are you a newbie to the industry as well? that would be helpful to know. And do you have a mullet? All great detailers had a mullet. Rosie, Bono, the Achy Breaky Heart guy.... The list just goes on.

.....oh, wait... they weren`t detailers. Well, I`m sure they were good at whatever they did.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuzz ..I`ll make it simple for you...at one time or another all great detailers had a mullet..but it can`t last forever

well at least without transplants or a wig..lol
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

rebmeM roinuJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with poor boy on that one 100%. I used to have a mullet too. That was back in the day, however. Through several price saving self performed hair styling attempts the mullet disappeared. now I pay someone to do it. I look ugly bald, let me just say that much. :p
    If you would just listen to me, other people won`t think you are as stupid as you really are.

Post Thanks / Like

Some links ...

Here are some links you may find helpful, though I agree with the others, post your questions, we are a very friendly and helpful group.

A couple of these links are to product providing websites, but there are some good amounts of information. When you need some products, there are many good places, top on my list and several others are the greatr guys at www.premiumautocare.com

http://www.properautocare.com/classi...emsolving.html

http://www.autopia.org/

http://www.topoftheline.com/problemsolvers.html

http://www.sparkleauto.com/car_detailing_guide.html

Hope these can help you in your quest for answers.

-Matt

Thread Information