Post Thanks / Like

Carpet Extractor`s

Anybody have a good suggestion on the kind of carpet extractor to buy? I am looking for one that is somewhat mobile, but also priced right?

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mean Green Fighting Machine

Bissel Little Green Machine w/ Hot Water
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a LIttle Green Machine some on here would think thats rinky dink, but for the level of cars I do it works.

I would like to step up to a better machine that has more lift. Anyone have some advice?
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Just got an extractor

Hey guys,

Just picked up an extractor at a pretty good deal. Here is the deal: I got a Mytee HP 60 Spyder. Paid $1040 and $6.95 for shipping. Here is the kicker, got a free high speed rotary, a Makita 9227C. That is a great deal. The HP60 has a 6 gallon solution and a 6 gallon dirty water tank. The hot water is heated in line and has two 600W heaters and sprays at 100 PSI. The water lift is rated at 147 inches. I hav enot had a chance to try it yet, but it should be able to handle my needs.

-Matt

BTW ... got this deal at sparkleauto.com and was very pleased with customer service. Was a big day, ordered that and then called up Dwayne and ordered more Platinum products, can`t wait to try the new products!

Looking for 22% Discount TheCompleteLook's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I am happy with my DurrMaid. It`s great for mobile service. It`s heated, has good lift and priced right at $600.

The folks at www.properautocare.com are nice and won`t charge shipping.
    Rob
    www.thecompletelook.net

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one thing where I can completely agree with TheCompleteLook. That machine is awesome, portable, 102 inches of lift, and no need to mix carpet shampoo. Its just a great machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rob,

I was looking at that Durrmaid. I think Detail King is offering them for $540-560 right now, but that doesn`t include shipping. I have a Mytee Lite but the Durrmaid looks like it`s perfect for the mobile detailer.
    Ringo

Looking for 22% Discount TheCompleteLook's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not too be too critical, but I`m not a huge fan of Detail King. I ordered some stuff (trial kit for $50) and some other things, and when I got the shippment, 3 bottles were cracked due to VERY poor packing. There was too much product stuffed into different size boxes that just shouldn`t have been packed that way. That`s why I don`t ever suggest them.
    Rob
    www.thecompletelook.net

Leader of the Banned windsor the troll's Avatar
    I would have gotten away with it again if it wasn't for you meddling kids! ;)
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just got an extractor

Originally posted by MattS
    Hey guys,

Just picked up an extractor at a pretty good deal. Here is the deal: I got a Mytee HP 60 Spyder. Paid $1040 and $6.95 for shipping. Here is the kicker, got a free high speed rotary, a Makita 9227C. That is a great deal. The HP60 has a 6 gallon solution and a 6 gallon dirty water tank. The hot water is heated in line and has two 600W heaters and sprays at 100 PSI. The water lift is rated at 147 inches. I hav enot had a chance to try it yet, but it should be able to handle my needs.

-Matt

BTW ... got this deal at sparkleauto.com and was very pleased with customer service. Was a big day, ordered that and then called up Dwayne and ordered more Platinum products, can`t wait to try the new products!
    Matt,
    What hoses, wanda, etc was included for that price? How much was shipping?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just got an extractor

Originally posted by MattS
    Hey guys,

-Matt

Do they have smaller models like ones that are 3-4 gallons that are easy to carry around.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is the infamous Durrmaid. But you have to treat the carpets seperately, no mixing shampoo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try this link

http://www.ats-marketing.com/HomePage.asp

Ask for Tony, he is great to deal with and lightning fast shipping. He will really help you out!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    what do you think of this thing it looks pretty good I dont need heated as I can just heat the water speratly in a kettle of sort and them use this to just extract. I love the Clear wand you can see all the crap coming up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=20611
    www.exotiXboard.com

Post Thanks / Like
    The maching is a bit too small for my liking(although it would make a good "spotter".
    3 gallon for auto work is about the right size.
    The Mytee 8003 I ordered has 2x the psi, 40% more lift(very important), you won`t have to empty the tank in the middle of a detail, etc, etc.

For a "spotter" it looks like a nice unit, but I think it is too small for serious clean-up, plus, you have the option of heat with the Mytee and the added risk of using ebay as compared to a reputable dealer like Tony from the above link..., remember, after sales customer support is important too!!!

Just my opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    Just get a truckmount, then there`s nothing you can`t handle! Now on a more serious note, check out the Ninja & Sensei at
    Top of the Line they seem to be nice units with impressive specs.

Thread Information