Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    You ever go down to the used car lot and see those "Maroni" labels (make, model, price, options) and buyers guides on the windows of their cars?

We started that service 8 years ago, and has morphed into Internet site setup, photos, online inventory, carpet covers, carpet dye, burn repair, trim restoration, headlight resurfacing, "dealer-installed swirl mark removal", (I love that one, especially when they have me do it out back my the "detail" dept. The wash monkeys just scratch their heads in wonder LOL!) and other services, too.
    That morped into the retail market about 3 years ago. d
    Mike R.
    "Get That Great New Car Feeling"

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn!!! I forgot one thing. I have been married for ten years. Forget the flocking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Dalton, you can look but don`t touch. LOL.

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    As for me... I`m a full time ladies man. Keeping the ladies happy is an all day and all night kind of job. I don`t really have time for steady work because it interferes with my primping time. A mullet like mine takes a lot of time to keep maintained. However, since I can`t afford to keep myself burried in detailing products and take care of the ladies at the same time, I do sometimes go to work. Read my profile for what my actual job is. :naughty

When I am working it`s respectable enough. Kinda the `business up front` part. I prefer to live the `party in the back` as often as possible. The party in the back has lead to some interesting interoffice rumors that I can rarely deny. :naughty Like Nick, I`m waiting to be accepted at law school mainly because brainy chicks are H-O-T-T-I-E-S! After law school I might go to medical school so I can find a lady who knows `all` the right moves when playing doctor. :naughty We`ll see how law turns out first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Iam a firmean and 911 dispatcher, and drive a school bus.
    I now am going to do mobile detailing I had a fixed location for 8 years

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m an IT Operations Supervisor, MCSE Certified Systems Administrator, Computer Programer, professional detailer, Global Computer Engineer, and all around good guy. Spent the last 15 years in Information Technology. BTW: I`m burned out. I was recently release due to outsourcing and after 5 months have a new prespective job after Easter.

Did I mention the side cash I was making detialing. This is my passion and as soon as I get a client base established I would love to leave corporate america behind. That`s a short term goal.
    The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Senior Network Engineer. But Detailing is a lot more fun also less work and more gratifying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mechanical Engineer. I design stuff for VIP aircraft conversions.

Post Thanks / Like

Weight

Originally posted by Dalton
    I would love to. Unfortunately I am on a diet. Good news is I have lost 45 pounds since January. Watch out Fuzz. Pretty soon the ladies will flock to me!!!!

Great job Dude I`ve lost 40 since the 1st and want another 20. I was a catagory 3 rode cyclist for 3 years in my early 30`s. I`m now 49 and looking at racing again this spring/summer. I`ve been rising about 25 miles a day 5 to 6 days a week and weigth training. I`m also married and have been for 11 years. Keep up the great work!
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    Industrial maintenance technician for a manual transmission plant.....from electrical to mechanical i do it all...uuh most of the time..and since I work on a off shift guess I could also qualify as a maintenance supervisor for 2nd shift (hope my boss isn`t reading this)since we don`t have one,dang I need a raise!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weight

Originally posted by Beemerboy
    Great job Dude I`ve lost 40 since the 1st and want another 20. I was a catagory 3 rode cyclist for 3 years in my early 30`s. I`m now 49 and looking at racing again this spring/summer. I`ve been rising about 25 miles a day 5 to 6 days a week and weigth training. I`m also married and have been for 11 years. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks Beemerboy. I have been on the South Beach diet. I want to lose another 30 or so. This would put me back to High School/College weight. I blew up after I got married. You know how that goes I guess. 10 year is in July and we are going to Vegas to renew with Elvis!

Post Thanks / Like
    Retired Navy Chief Petty Officer.
    "NOW IS THE TIME"

Post Thanks / Like
    Rejoining the workforce this July.
    Ask a question, be a fool for a minute. Don`t ask a question, be a fool forever.
    -Chinese Proverb

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey foris2,
    I didn`t put in my first reply, bit I too am a retired Navy Chief. Welcome to DC:beer

Post Thanks / Like
    Dept. of Public Works, Traffic Safety Crewleader, (we paint the lines you run over and ````` about!!), sign fabrication (we keep you safe at night, by telling you where NOT to go or what to do....

3 day detailer, Fri Sat Sun.....And product retailer.....
    When it`s you car, every detail matters...........

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information