Post Thanks / Like

Hi Temp`s Lite Cut, similar to DACP/SSR2.5

I just recenelty got some paint work done(minor fender bender) and the shop did a really terrible job of buffing out the paint. I have some SSR2, but it`s just not strong enough on this repainted area, so I wanted to try some stronger alternatives. I was going to pick up some DACP as it`s cheap, and I can get it locally, but I`ve heard realy good things about light cut as well. I just wanted to know if it`s as agressive as DACP, asnd if it can be used effectively with the PC. I know anthony uses with the rotary for deep swirls, and the Cycle for the lighter stuff, but I have no either, so I`m just looking for some opinions.

Thanks

My L5-S1 is killing me! wifehatescar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have not used the Hitemp stuff alot, but removal was real gummy for me. I like DACP or SSR2.5 much better. YMMV
    We can rebuild him. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man. Better than he was before. Better Stronger Faster

Post Thanks / Like
    the light cut isnt going to do much if the bodyshop didnt buff out the fender properly. you may be able to get somewhere with the medium and light cut depending on the scratches. id just take it back to the bodyshop then buff out what ever swirls they may leave on the finish

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jay
    the light cut isnt going to do much if the bodyshop didnt buff out the fender properly. you may be able to get somewhere with the medium and light cut depending on the scratches. id just take it back to the bodyshop then buff out what ever swirls they may leave on the finish
    They don`t do a good job on the buffing, period, the only reason I use them is becuase they are the only shop near me that was able to match the color on my car almost perfectly. I guess I`ll just end up using the DACP, but was hoping for some more opinions on the light cut.

Post Thanks / Like
    hummmm, I don`t think light cut is going to be strong enough. I think it is about the same as SSR2. :dunno
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I always thought it was a bit like DACP. Well, I can get DACP locally, so I`ll just pick that up instead. Got all my new stuff coming in next week, can`t wait to get started

Thread Information