Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Correct me if I am wrong...But doesn`t Meg`s Glaze say apply wax on top of it? Or do I have it backwards.

Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    it does but you can apply a glaze over wax, basically your pushing the oils into the finish for a high gloss look, it does not last long at all (like a day or two max).
    You have activated my special ability....

Post Thanks / Like
    Man - i love that TL - awesome car!! I want one soooo bad! 270 horses - not bad for a "family car" - oh and the new stereo - the first car in the US with surround sound quality stereo!!
    1998 Acura 3.0Cl - Clean, just how I like it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nah, in my opinion the main reason they look so much better is because of the lights. Cars under lights look better than they do outside. Instead of having one light, the sun, these cars are under many lights which produces the sparkle on their finishes. Obviously, the higher end cars have been prepared by a detailer, but I doubt there is much more to it. And a car that has NEVER seen environmental fallout, been driven, or even been outside will have no damage whatsoever. A brand new car isn`t very difficult to make shine. The challenge arises when you have to detail something several years old that has been driven and sat outside its entire life. Larry A, I don`t know who your source is, but most of the cars at the Chicago show had swirls and fingerprint marks. I saw several of the staff using a windex-type of cleaner to "polish" the cars. I didn`t see one bottle of NXT or Final Inspection on the showroom floor. (Though I think Meguiars might have been hiding upstairs in the product room.)
    "Aerodynamics are for people who don`t know how to build engines" - Enzo Ferrari

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information