Post Thanks / Like

New Here.......Again

Hello To Everyone,

I had introduced myself in this forum a while back, but when the site changed I was gone.

Once again been lurking (reading), learning, and buying products from Dwayne while I wait for a decent central PA day.

Today was not perfect.........but I couldn`t stand it anymore I had to clean my car and my wife`s as well.

My wife`s car is a 2002 red Honda civic has some minor swirls but paint seemed to be in pretty good shape.

1. Washed with Megs Gold
    2. Clayed
    3. AOI
    4. 4* UPP

It really gave the honda red paint (usually orangish) a much richer, deeper red look.

Can`t wait to continue the process get rid of the rest of the swirls....any suggestions welcome

My car 2003 Audi A4 Midnight Blue. Paint is in good shape.........but I want it better :jump

1. Washed with Megs Gold
    2. Clayed
    3. AOI
    4. UPP

Will most likely top with a good carnuba (thinking s100) I have read several posts mention that nothing makes a dark car look better. Can`t wait

Applied both products by hand and am thrilled with the way both cars turned out. Can`t wait to get out and work on them again.

Sorry, I don`t have any pictures...... Haven`t broken down for the digital camera yet.

Thanks to everyone for their wealth of information. I am seriously hooked.

Of course it will rain / snow this week......just means I can do it all over next week

Thanks again,

Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I would suggest the use of Carnauba for a deeper and glossier depth look for sure. You have a sealant combo that is killer in durability and brings out that clarity of your paint. Definitely get S100 or some other good carnauba Topper!

I believe its AIO not AOI, unless you have a new product you would like DC to drool over.

Enjoy DC! :beer

Post Thanks / Like
    Woob,

You are correct.

AIO........I was so excited I got a bit dyslexic.

Post Thanks / Like
    i gte a bit lexdysic too :crazy

Eric

Post Thanks / Like
    I would put a couple of coats of S100 and/or the sealant on just to make sure you fill all of your problem spots and make the paint look like class. Then you should continue with QD`ing weekly after you wash for a perfect shine. You`re going to like S100, I guarantee it. When I first tried it last fall we compared to Mother`s Carnauba with a "towel test." Tossing the MF onto the hood on the s100 side made it fly right off. When we tosssed it on the side with Mother`s Carnauba, it stopped. Needless to say, S100/P21S is very slick.
    "Aerodynamics are for people who don`t know how to build engines" - Enzo Ferrari

Post Thanks / Like
    Rosso,

Now that we are expecting snow tomorrow I will have the perfect opporetunity to do just that next weekend. I figure I will get another coat of UPP on, and top it with the S100.

I`ll let you know how it turns out.

Thread Information