Post Thanks / Like

Just placed an order on lots of Top of the line product

I just ordered there starter kit to get a feel for there products and to test most of them out. here is whats included

Top of the Line Products: 1-Trade Secret Carnauba Wax, 1 gal. Deep Down Vinyl & Leather Cleaner, 1 gal. Best Dressed Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, 1 gal. Power Prep Paint Leveler, 1 gal. Snap Seal Tar & Bug Remover, 1 gal. Rug Renew Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, 1 gal. Bubble Bath Auto Shampoo, 1- 8 oz. Clay Away Sap & Over Spray Remover, 1-16 oz. Clay Lubricant, 1 gal. Wheel Wash Wheel Cleaner.

Hi-Temp Products: 1 gal. HT-69 Paint Perfection Glaze Swirl Remover + Wax, 1 gal. HT-10 Tire Dressing, 1 gal. HT-61 Light Cut Swirl Remover.

Miscellaneous: 1-15 oz. One Grand Blitz Paste Wax, 1 gal. Lexol Leather Conditioner, 2- 20 oz. Sprayway Glass Cleaners, 2-Wax Applicators.

Can you experienced detailers such as nick, anthoney and whoever else that uses there products give me a run down of application,ease of use, sun friendlyness, and what combos work great for light,medium and heavy swirled and oxidized finishes thanx... btw they will be applied by PC and by hand

Post Thanks / Like
    hope you like them man.
    "A Auto Detailing"
    Charlotte, NC

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you great detailers recomend while using a PC with megs pads for the products that i listed?

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you order your Top Of the Line products direct ? Seems looking around nobody else carries the stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just placed an order on lots of Top of the line product

Originally posted by FiveOhMustang
    I just ordered there starter kit to get a feel for there products and to test most of them out. here is whats included

Top of the Line Products: 1-Trade Secret Carnauba Wax, 1 gal. Deep Down Vinyl & Leather Cleaner, 1 gal. Best Dressed Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, 1 gal. Power Prep Paint Leveler, 1 gal. Snap Seal Tar & Bug Remover, 1 gal. Rug Renew Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, 1 gal. Bubble Bath Auto Shampoo, 1- 8 oz. Clay Away Sap & Over Spray Remover, 1-16 oz. Clay Lubricant, 1 gal. Wheel Wash Wheel Cleaner.

Hi-Temp Products: 1 gal. HT-69 Paint Perfection Glaze Swirl Remover + Wax, 1 gal. HT-10 Tire Dressing, 1 gal. HT-61 Light Cut Swirl Remover.

Miscellaneous: 1-15 oz. One Grand Blitz Paste Wax, 1 gal. Lexol Leather Conditioner, 2- 20 oz. Sprayway Glass Cleaners, 2-Wax Applicators.

Can you experienced detailers such as nick, anthoney and whoever else that uses there products give me a run down of application,ease of use, sun friendlyness, and what combos work great for light,medium and heavy swirled and oxidized finishes thanx... btw they will be applied by PC and by hand
    Apply the Trade Secret to a cool and well prepped paint, a little goes a long way.

Dilute the Deep Down 50/50 with water. So a gallon will make you 2 gallons.

Experiment with the Best Dressed in its dilution ratios. I don`t really have much experience with this product.

The Power Prep is a nice product for leveling paint but I have never used it with a PC, only a rotary. It is fairly abrasive but breaks down nicely.

The Snap Seal is a easy on/easy off liquid cleaner/wax that can easily remove tar and gum from paint plus leave a nice gloss behind with a fair amount of protection.

TOL`s clay is very soft so it can easily mold to your hands and the surface being clayed. Be careful though of rubber moldings as it can transfer off onto these areas. No problem as it comes right off it can just be time consuming if in a rush.

The Wheel Wash is awesome.....you can also cut this 50/50 with water.

The 3 Hi-Temp products work great! Paint Perfection Glaze is super easy to use and leaves a fine gloss to the paint. I love Light Cut and the tire dressing is one of the nicest ones around.

As for Lexol, don`t use it so I can`t comment. The One Grand is a nice wax but it seems to create static and dust up. Sprayway glass cleaner is OK, I think Eagle 20/20 is better though......depending on situation.

For many surfaces all you may need is to clay it and then apply the PPG or after the clay use the Light Cut and then the PPG.

Have fun,
    Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you so much anthony you where a great help

So you can clay, use light cut then go straight to PPG, sealent or use TS???? what do you reccomend?

Also what would you reccomend for cars that have a little more swirls?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just placed an order on lots of Top of the line product

Originally posted by FiveOhMustang

Glad to see that you ordered some new goodies!!

You will absolutely love Trade Secret!! This is the same formula as Pinnacle Souveran (made by them too) at a fraction of the price! It goes on very silky, not like other pastes I`ve used in the past. I would use this for your top notch customers.

As for Blitz, I haven`t tried it yet, but have heard more positives than Negatives. Personally, for a regular detail, and especially on a lighter colored car, I started using Top of the Line`s Pizzaz. IT is a huge canister of paste that goes on similar to Trade Secret. I think you get like 24oz. for only $24, so it`s really a great deal too. I think they said that will do 40-50 cars if I`m not mistaken.

Irene sent me some of the Deep down and Best dressed. They are made to be diluted, and so to be safe, I picked the middle dilution ratio (forget off the top of my head) I have not seen the client`s vehicles since I have used them, so I don`t know the durability of best dressed, but Deep Down was just as good, if not better than Meg`s Heavy duty Vinyl cleaner.

Snap Seal is a pretty cool product. However, I it really didn`t fit into a proceedure for me. It seems as if it would be good for a simple wash and wax for a daily driver that really needs a paint cleaner and clay, but doesn`t want to pay. As Anthony said, great shine.

Rug Renew is my favorite for any extractor. I`ve even tried it in a Duramaid, and it works fabulous. I just need something simple, and it works great in my Bissel Pro Heat. Look at the dilution ratio though, it`s crazy, this stuff will last quite a while. You can use it also in a low dilution for a spot remover also.

I`m using Power Wheel Wash from TOL and love the stuff. This is a great All Wheel Cleaner and seems to work better than what I was using prior (Eagle One`s A2Z and Meg`s Hot Rims).

I would suggest running light cut with a PC and polishing pad at about 5-6, and then depending on the shape of the paint, I usually run Paint Perfection Glaze on a polishing pad at 4-5. This All In One (AIO) product really does polish and leaves durable protection.

When it comes to glass, I`m a Stoner`s fan. I know there are cheaper products out there, but I hate windows, not really, just interior windshields because they are a PITA to get to.

Have a blast using the new products, and let us know how they work out for you>>>>>>Pics are a must!!
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    thanx for the run down nick, o i will definetly have a blast with the new goodies i am just waiting for the delivery.

Is light cut comparable to SSR1??? How well will SSR2, Light cut then topped with Trade Secret work?????? I think i am gonna play around alot with the new products, ic ant wait hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Light cut will definitely cut more than SSR1, but SSR1 leaves a greater shine. I would use the SSR2, Light cut, TS combo to start. On some cars, you`ll be able to go with Light cut, Paint Perfection, then TS (I`ll start a thread on that).
    Nick Carberry

Still Around
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be sure to let us know about those Hi-Temp products after you`ve used them for awhile.

So far I`ve only tried Hi-Temps Glass Cleaner and their Grape Tire Dressing. For a solvent based dressing I`m really liking their Grape Tire Dressing. It doesn`t smell very good though but appears to work well. Been playing around with it on it for about two weeks now. I`m going to play around with this gallon before I decide how well I like it but so far so good.

Originally posted by rollman
    Did you order your Top Of the Line products direct ? Seems looking around nobody else carries the stuff.
    TOL has the exclusive rights to Hi-Temp product sales online.

Post Thanks / Like
    How could you not like smell of Grape Tire......it smells like Grapes!
    Nick Carberry

Still Around
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Nickc0844
    How could you not like smell of Grape Tire......it smells like Grapes!
    What grapes have you been smelling?

Post Thanks / Like
    :dunno
    Nick Carberry

Thread Information