Post Thanks / Like

Those who are mobile please stop here.

I am just about done with setting up my trailer and have some questions. How do you guys clean out your mitts and rags? Do you have an outlet from the tank and just rinse them out? Do you guys use 2 buckets, one soap and one clean? What about working at office buildings, do you just go there and work or do you get the property managers permission? Ill have more soon, just got to think of them again. Thanks
    Elite Mobile Detailing - Formally SacMotorsports
    www.elitedetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    02silverado,
    I used to worry about keeping rags and mitts clean but found that it takes alot of time. Now I have enough of them to work an entire week without having to worry. At the end of the week I put them all in the laundry and I`m ready for the next week. I do though spray heavily soiled rags with degreaser before I put them into the dirty laundry bag so that they clean up easily in the wash.
    As to working at office buildings, I`ve found that you just go there and act as if you have permission. Usually the property managers will not even know you are there and the general maintenance people will never say a word. If there is to be anyone that will say anything though it will most likely be the prop manager. If you`re approached, be nice. If they ask you who gave you permission, say "I`m sorry, I assumed the person who hired me could make that decision." If there is a problem, offer a free wash to the manager. In my experience, asking permission first sets you up to fail. When you ask for permission, even though you`re not, in their eyes you are soliciting them and their first inclination is to say no. I`ve have 12 office building accounts and have only been questioned once, so this isn`t a big problem at all. Hope this helps.
    I`ve been busy but I`ll try to make some time.

Thread Information