Post Thanks / Like

Smile Klasse in Europe - where?

Hi! I have one very simple question. Where Klasse products can be found in Europe? Why do I ask this? Simply, I`ve searched in many German online stores, but couldn`t find Klasse AIO nor any of Klasse products. This is a little bit odd, because on many American car care forums/sites/online stores say that Klasse is originally from Germany. I couldn`t even find Klasse`s official site. So if anyone knows where I can find and buy Klasse AIO, preferably in Germany, I would appreciate that.
    Thanks in forward.
    P.S. If anyone is asking why I don`t simply order Klasse from various sites, the answer is that price isn`t so big problem as shipping (for AIO shipping via UPS Worlwide Express is approximately 100$, and, unfortunately, that is the only UPS service available in my country (not Germany)).
    P.P.S. Sorry for bad English (if it is bad)
    P.P.P.S. No more P.P.S`s )

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried all these searches as well I`m inclined to believe that the (Made in Germany) thing is a marketing exercise to make out that the product has some quality alignment with german vehicles (BMW,MERCEDES,AUDI and PORCHE).

Unless someone Knows differently of course.
    (quite happy to be corrected )

Or it could be that AIO twins are sold as something else in the EU.

Post Thanks / Like
    In first place, where are you from?

Now, about Klasse, leadfoot is right, Made in Germany is a marketing issue. There are a couple of close products in Europe, like Grojet2000.

I still believe it would be less expensive to order Klasse from premiumautocare.com for example thru USPS. Just PM Dwayne.
    Portuguese details detalhe.net

Post Thanks / Like
    try www wackchem.com for a-1 polish also threr is somthing similar in england but i cannot remeber the name bottles look the same
    wax on,wipe off zen wax again
    no camera here,just my own experiences .observations and opinions.

"I never met a man who thought his thinking was faulty!" M. Montaigne

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everybody for posting.

leadfoot: I can see that you`re in Scotland. I think (but not 100% sure) that UPS has several different services in UK. Just go to www.ups.com, choose country and then, somewhere on the page, click on "Calculate time and cost". You will be asked for some informations, and at the end will suggest few solutions.

jgv: Jgv, I live in Serbia&Montenegro (until the country name is changed - again), and I spent many hours calculating the best (meaning chapest) way to order some products that cannot be found here so easily (or cannot be found at all).
    One example: 303 Aerospace protectant (16 oz. pack) that costs approx. 12$ in online stores in America, costs between 25 and 30 euro (or to be more precise between 30-35$). So I`m forced to search for alternatives, such as Sonax, Einszett.
    Unfortunately, as I mentioned before, the only UPS service available here is UPS Global (or Worldwide) Express. And not to mention that isn`t quite smart giving more than 100$ for shipping for product that costs 22-23$. But thank you very much for some other reason. You said that Grojet 2000 would be adequate supstitution, so I will try it (and they are priced very good: 8,5$ for 16oz. pack and 15$ for 33oz.).

thom: Why do Germans love so much putting numbers in car care product names . Just look: A1, P21s, r27, WS2000, Einszett (Eins means One).

Little update: there is also Liquid Glass, so situation isn`t so bad as I thought in the beginning

Post Thanks / Like
    With the Einszett line of products you can do almost anything you need. For example, the 1Z Tiefenpfleger is much better than the 303 protectant.

Anyway, if you`re looking for some Klasse replacement go here grojet

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ANybody knows what AIO is being rebranded as in Australia/Asia? I read that somewhere but couldn`t find the post, could be on other forums:cool
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile still a few questions

Thanks everybody again for posting/answering, it was very helpful. Jgv, i still have few questions for you. What interior dressing (or to be more accurate - protectant) are you using? I`ve done search on this and another and read many good things about Sonax Interior cleaner which, fortunatelly, can be found here easily as many other Sonax products. But this is only cleaner (?), I don`t know anything about its UV protective abilities. I found Sonax Tiefenpfleger, but couldn`t find any opinion on it. There is information on Sonax`s website that Tiefenpfleger will produce either high or low gloss.
    Thanks.

P.S. It is amazing how many useful things can be learned on forums like this. Two years ago I bought first polishing compound and thought that there is nothing more what exists (or I need) . Today I`m searchin for sealants, vinyl cleaners/protectants, engine cleaners etc. Makes me a little think

Post Thanks / Like
    I like very much the 1Z TiefenPfleger, but as they are competitors I`m sure Sonax has a good product too.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink jgv

jgv, please accept my apologies. I`ve read this thread many times and just overlooked four magic letters: USPS, not UPS. I just can`t tell you why I thought that you were talking about UPS (a good material for Freud). Anyway, USPS has very useful site http://ircalc.usps.gov and I simply couldn`t believe that I was thinking about UPS, Fedex etc. For example, shipping rate for 2 pounds package is ~30$ for the most expensive solution, and ~8$ as the most cheapest way. What a difference between these prices and hundred(s) of dollars for UPS.

Again thank you very much.
    P.S. Now let this topic go to the deep & dark depths of forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! You can find the Klasse twins under the brand name Car-Lack.

Car-Lack 68 and Poly-Lack SSP are the twins. The company has confirmed that they are 95 percent the same. The missing 5 % is the packaging.

www.carlack.de

Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: jgv

Originally posted by dislocated
    jgv, please accept my apologies. I`ve read this thread many times and just overlooked four magic letters: USPS, not UPS. I just can`t tell you why I thought that you were talking about UPS (a good material for Freud). Anyway, USPS has very useful site http://ircalc.usps.gov and I simply couldn`t believe that I was thinking about UPS, Fedex etc. For example, shipping rate for 2 pounds package is ~30$ for the most expensive solution, and ~8$ as the most cheapest way. What a difference between these prices and hundred(s) of dollars for UPS.

Again thank you very much.
    P.S. Now let this topic go to the deep & dark depths of forum
    Do keep in mind that some if not most companies will choose the most expensive method with tracking services which is quite useless for me, as I only know when and from where my orders are being shipped but haven`t a clue where they are at any given moment :dunno ). So thus you might be back to square one paying $89 for a 2pounds package to Serbia.

ps: Thanks Dwayne for being flexible with my choice of shipping, truly appreciate it (I truly couldn`t said the same for... umm some online vendors I had ordered from). I`ve got lots of stuff to try out now and I don`t mind waiting some time for my order to arrive.

pps: Thanks Bence
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks, Bence. I believe you. In fact, even the packages have very similar shape. The only difference is in color.
    Chee, i don`t know what to say to you , but I think that choosing the way I want to send something should be my and only my choice (this sounds so selfish), of course, as long as the company I`ve chosen offers that kind of transport. Also I will not find them resposible if the package is lost somewhere in transport. For example, if I want to order clay, i definitely wouldn`t pay 7 or more times money just for shipping then I paid for product itself (for one clay bar (let`s say it weighs 4 oz.) shipping rate using even USPS AirMail (will arrive in couple of days) is about 5$)). I`m willing to take a risk and order even 2 or three times - it would be still cheaper than UPS.
    Fortunately, that`s why we have forums so we can "talk" with people who own car care stores/factories and even make them flexible. BTW, send me a PM so I can know which company shold be avoided. JGV said before that Dwayne is flexible person so i will send him a PM quite soon. You understand that we can find a lot of products in our countries, but something would be still missing, and that can be found only in USA (very often at better price), so I`m very interested in finding the least expensive way I could get some products.
    P.S. JGV, you said something for Grojet. I tried to order it from their site but there wasn`t Ser&mon in the lis of countries where they send their merchandise. I sent them a mail over two months ago, and they haven`t answered (and they like to contact???).
    P.P.S. It`s amazing how many companies use e-mail as a marketing "tool", and not as a regular way for communication. They leave a bunch of e-mails on their sites, but don`t respond when you send mail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by dislocated
    Chee, i don`t know what to say to you , but I think that choosing the way I want to send something should be my and only my choice (this sounds so selfish), of course, as long as the company I`ve chosen offers that kind of transport. Also I will not find them resposible if the package is lost somewhere in transport. For example, if I want to order clay, i definitely wouldn`t pay 7 or more times money just for shipping then I paid for product itself (for one clay bar (let`s say it weighs 4 oz.) shipping rate using even USPS AirMail (will arrive in couple of days) is about 5$)). I`m willing to take a risk and order even 2 or three times - it would be still cheaper than UPS.

I agreed in choices, but unfortunately most companies will refuse to ship it to you by the cheapest way.I believe you`ll find this out very soon . I have made quite a few purchases from different companies these few months since joining DC and so far PAC treats me very well. With my first order, Dwayne gave me a few shipping choices and I chose the cheapest one which took 3 months to reach me. It was supposed to be between 4-6 weeks but since ships from the States doesn`t pass thru my country that often, the order was delayed.It`s no one`s fault, definitely beyond PAC`s grips. No big deal coz I have saved myself almost US$40 (or more I couldn`t recall). Money don`t grow on trees you know :LOLOL

Kudos should be also given to Ranney of pakshak.com for A++ customer service as well as Steve of Poorboysworld.com who went to great length to help me out with my order. Hey Steve, what goes around comes around mate . Do pm Dwayne, I believe he`s still as flexible as before, some say very ballerina like

BTW, send me a PM so I can know which company shold be avoided. JGV said before that Dwayne is flexible person so i will send him a PM quite soon. You understand that we can find a lot of products in our countries, but something would be still missing, and that can be found only in USA (very often at better price), so I`m very interested in finding the least expensive way I could get some products.

P.P.S. It`s amazing how many companies use e-mail as a marketing "tool", and not as a regular way for communication. They leave a bunch of e-mails on their sites, but don`t respond when you send mail.
    Check your pm, there are 3 companies I don`t think I`ll ever deal with as well as a product I have boycotted- the reason being unreplied email as well as pm when I contacted the owner about distributorship. At first he was nice and dandy when I made enquiry about his products, when I told him about the amount that I might order at a time. He just stopped replying my pm and email ( but he was the one who asked me to pm or email him regarding any enquiry). what an arrogant prat.

Anyway enough rant from me, just had a terrible day :I

Here`s a quote from dr_detail
    A happy customer tells a friend ... An unhappy one tells many friends !!!

Thread Information