I`m an ass. i shoulda taken before pics. but i was rudley awakend by the owner of a body shop in a what seemed panic`ed phone call really early this morning. He told me he hired new "help" in his shop last week. He let the guy buff out a paint job that was a week old on an rsx .Black with blue matalic flake. Anyways the guy opened his shop door this morning and flicked on them big ol` shop lights. And told me he almost passed out. (swirls-bad) He had no time to fix it. He is in the process of painting a hot rod body wich he needs his entire shop for . So he says i know nothing about painting. As the story goes i had to make the 40 minute drive to my shop in total morning traffic wich i miss everday. Then wait in line for a cup of coffe. Then relise i had no swirl remover left. ugha! Store didnt open for another hour so i went ahead and did the interior wich ill have pics of. Air bad dust everywhere and the rsx dash is some wierd stuff. Black leather and carpets to . go figure. The car had recently been in a front end accident and was bought from a salvage yard and sent to the shop to be fixed. The customer returning from vacation is coming home tomarow afternoon and is expecting nothing but flawless new paint on her very first car . So after hearing this ball busting story of course i got up and went in early. After the good wash i had given it I decided to use megs cleaner wax on it. It came out nice . I moved to the next step wich was megs swirl mark remover fine 2.0 with the pc .(first time) and i must say it was relaly awesome frsh black metalic paint . not one ding , dent , nic, nothing flawless new showroom paint (but cleaner and with real shine) I topped it off with what else meguiars Yellow carnuba wax by hand . It took a long time . But once i pulled it out into the sun people were in awe and really amazed how shiney the damn thing was. I was impressed too. especially when i put it back in my shop for the night and shut the lights it still stuck out like a sore thumb. :showpics

thats why ill post the after pics tomarow . Just though i would share a good panic story .

Not a new detailer just decided to get a pc and give it a shot. i liked it.