I used the CMA Plastic Lens Polishing Kit this AM.

Overview: an excellent product.

The car: 1993 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon, 125K; parked inside for first 3 years. Outside since 1996 in California Central Valley weather. Headlights were hazed over, almost as if a film covered them. No amount of cleaning would take the haze away. I had already tried Meguire`s plastic polish by hand with little improvement.

The kit was very easy to use. It came with excellent directions, polish/cleaner, a small, velcro backing plate, a small, yellow foam pad (velcro backed) and a can of Plexus Plastic Protectant and MF towel.

I attached the backing plate to an electric drill and used a small amount of polish on the pad. Polished the first headlight lens until polish was almost all gone. Wiped the lens off with supplied MF towel. Wow! I could see inside the lens again. Asked my wife to take a look (it`s her car) and compare the headlights. She was impressed.

I attacked the other headlight with the same results. Decided to try Meguire`s Plastic Polish and got a little more improvement but a lot of splatter because I used too much. I went over the headlights again with polish supplied by CMA and got even better results. Finished plastic lenses off with Plexus.

Results: the lenses look as good or better than the lenses on our 96 Toyota Corolla that has been garaged most of the time. Big improvement for 15 minutes "work".

Summary: The directions that come with the kit were excellent. The product was easy to apply and to remove. Results were better than expected. I would buy the product again.

Steve