Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Now this I like. :)

This site is opperated by a friend on another board. www.dscr.net. They were the first message board I joined where I really felt welcomed. I love those guys. Anyway, they were trying to organize a Klasse group buy and there was some discussion about the product, so I figured I`d throw in my buck fifty. Everybody knows how much I like to talk about Klasse. Check out the Testimonials section on that front page. They posted my first post on my "power of AIO" thread from Autopia. That just makes me happy. When I took those pictures I knew that they would sell the product all by themselves. I`m really pleased that now they get the chance to do that. Everybody should give Klasse a try at least once. Its an awesome product that you really can`t say too much bad about. I`ve heard of a lot of Klasse converts who used to be die hard `other` product users. I`ve never met one who left Klasse for something else though. Its a great product.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great work...
    I remember that postl..I like the two different reds!
    AND ....why don;t you have a MF under that plastic container of AIO on your hood...??

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Virgin to klasse, will get my hands on AIO.

Btw will AIO + Wolfgang sealant work? (I`m not keen on getting WG`s pre cleaner)
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would imagine it would. AIO is just a prep and not the final product. It will clean off all the oils and crud that may keep the WG from bonding properly.

I was going to put an MF under the bottle, but I wanted to get the two reds together. It bugs me too, but it was for artistic purposes. If it helps then I can tell you it didn`t do any damage. I inspected closely.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Thread Information