Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Mr. Clean
    Good luck on your sales. I would concentrate more on the positives of the PB products (ie. sun friendly) and not even mention my competition. I think people enjoy being sold on a product rather than detracting from the competition. Besides, you would be hard pressed to detract from a nicely prepped and finished Zaino vehicle. [/B]
    Agreed totally, concentrate on the strength/positives of PB products BUT REMEMBER NOT to slag off other product to sell yours, I`m the sort of person who would walk away if someone tries to sell his/her stuffs by badmouthing others eg if you mention zaino attracts more dust etc .

As for the pros of PB products, you can emphasize on the easy application/doesn`t stain trim/smells good etc.

Do check out Steve`s webby, he`s got the pros of each products ready for your use.

Eg for PB Natural Look http://poorboysworld.com/natural-look.htm

.DRIES TO THE TOUCH
    .HAS UV PROTECTION
    .WATER-BASED
    .SAFE FOR LEATHER
    .SAFE FOR VINYL TOPS
    .USE ON TIRES
    .USE ON SEATS
    .USE ON DASH BOARDS
    .USE ON MOTORCYCLES
    .USE ON PLASTIC
    .USE ON CONVERTIBLE TOPS
    .REMOVES DUST AND LIGHT GRIME
    .SOFTENS AS IT PROTECTS

As for zaino users being faithfully loyal foreva....umm I was a faithful zaino user myself for over a year, hehe emphasis on the `was`. I still have some zaino left and I use them on my windscreen, better than rainx IMHO .I`m currently using Meg 3Steps but not really please with it,I`m keen to try out 4*,Poorboys, Pinnacle in the coming months.

Best of luck matey, do keep us posted how it turns out k
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never used Zaino but I think part of the reason it has such avid devotees is the mystique of the system. It`s a multi step process with wait times in between - people who use it invest something in that process - in MBA speak they take an ownership stake in the results. So when you speak badly of Zaino you are speaking badly of them. Not a great way to sell them.

When they ask the esoteric questions just acknowledge them with something like that`s a good question and then tell them something related about Poorboys. Acknowledge and then tell them what you want to say. If they hang around you have a chance to sell them, if they walk away, you are free to sell the next person.

Good luck man.
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    You`re looking for a fight and complaining when you find it.
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I am looking for the fight with Zaino users, because I know it is going to come up. The majority of people at the carshow I am going to do this at at Zaino users. Most of the questions are going to revolve around, "Well Sal said..." or "Z-2 does...", and so on. I am wondering how to confront those without sounding arrogant, like I have in my previous posts. I don`t want come off as arrogant, because like I have said, Zaino is a good product....I just think Poorboy`s is better
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My best advice is to get there early , find a daily driver that one of the people setting up owns and offer a free exterior detail which you can do throughout the day as a demo...
    As other have said don`t downplay others to build yourself up....besides if they were perfectly satisfied with whatever they are using they won`t bother coming over to you
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Any update on what happened in the carshow? hope u didn`t get killed by zainofanatics
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Tass! What was the out come at the carshow?
    "I`m staying out of it."

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    It got rained out. Which was rather forutnate for me, because I am waiting on Steve`s supplies in the warehouse to get caught up so I can open my distributorship. However, fear not! There are many more Corvette-exclusive carshows coming up, and ive got 10 people from the Oklahoma City Corvette Club that allready want to see Poorboy`s in action just from me talking to them

Long live PB!
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information