Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Community - Off Topic

Community - Off Topic Something to talk about besides car care? Please discuss it here in this family-friendly forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 09-11-2011

Thumbs up Hats, Caps, Tees

I looked, and didn't see any in the online catalog here. Is there ever a possibility of having hats(embrodered logos, not heat stamped crap logos), tees, decals, and caps to purchase? Myself, and others, I am certain would order them. Thank you.
Old 09-12-2011
Mothers® Polish

Default Re: Hats, Caps, Tees

There are t-shirts in the eStore - look under "Mothers Gear".

What kind of decals are you looking for? And yes, we could use some nice hats.
Old 09-12-2011

Thank you, I will look in there. Decals-just something simple, so others can see, and know, why a vehicle(s) look as good as they do. Nicely made hats with embroidered logos speak volumes, for a product. No hats with junk iron on stencils.

~Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor~ Garcia, ancient Spanish sword maker.
Old 04-21-2012

Hi

I am new to the forum, so I thought I would do some light reading. In regards to this topic, I agree with Cacher, your products are fantastic and trust me when I say I am a great believer in them (You should see my garage). However, you need to promote yourself to the everyday car enthusiast through customer related merchandising. The only time I ever see the cool shirts, decals or promotional items are when they are hanging off the guys that own the $100,000 plus purpose built show cars.

Sure, in the eStore you have 2 types of T-shirts, but it would be great if the everyday driver could get his hands on the polo shirt's the rep's wear or the pit crew type shirts.

Decals are an Awesome Idea, ranging from large windscreen ones to the more subtle ones, depending on the customer’s choice. Maybe throw over seat covers with the MOTHERS embroidered logo.

Thanks for your time, and look forward to more awesome products from MOTHERS and when you allow Aussies to buy from your online store.

P.S You have to release a 1/64 scale diecast model of the Mothers Wax and Polish promotional Peterbilt truck, to go with the hotwheels collection…Please..lol

Very kind regards

Mac
Closed Thread

Tags
caps, decals, hats, tees, tshirts