Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Paint Care

Paint Care Ask questions, seek advice, and share techniques about exterior paint care.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 01-12-2005

Default PowerBall and Metal Polish

Since business has been slow this week due to storm front moving in today, I decided to give the PowerBall and Polish a real world test. My detail trailer gets the most damage on the front with road grime, chemicals spills, and scratches. I use the lid of the front storage area to mix my chemicals so with the spills it gets really nasty. When detailing boats I use acid to remove the water ring on the boat and I have not found anything that could remove the stains until now!

The first photo (PBall1) is after polishing the left side of the trailer as I forgot to take a before shot you can compare it to the second photo (PBall2) which has not been polished as yet. There is a good difference between the two photos. Using the PowerBall, I put a little of the polish on and then went to work using the same pattern as you would if you were polishing a car with a PC. Photo (PBall3) is a before shot of the front trailer box. On the next photo (PBall4) you can see a dramatic difference of before and after. I had been trying everything to get that box looking good for a long time with no luck. I did have to go over the area twice, but am real happy with the results. I see a lot of companies that say "this product is the greatest", but that PowerBall and polish knocked me for a loop!

The PowerBall really took a beating - I was not very nice to it at all as I wanted to see if I could damage it. I can't see any damage after washing! I will be finishing the trailer up later today or tomorrow and send final photos of the whole trailer. I really did not expect the PowerBall and polish to give the results that I received. I was wrong and really shocked. I recommend the PowerBall and Polish very highly!!!!!!

Details3
Attached Images

Closed Thread