Post Thanks / Like

Maintenance plan

Hello All,
    I just wanted to see what some of you offer for a maintenance plan. What it includes, price and frequency. I know the price will vary depending on person and location but I just wanted to get some info. Thanks!!

DC Rocks!!!!!!:headbang

Post Thanks / Like
    I do a corvette about 2 times a month, I charge him picked up and delivered $50.00 tips out at $60.00. Then every other month I do a full detail for him at $100.00. My new detail charge is $150.00 and up!
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be starting a monthly detail for one guy who owns 4 cars (03` Ferrari, 03` Range Rover, 03` SL500, 04` Jag), and because of the caliber of car and the ease of it, I will do them all at $200 pending I can have all of them in one day. Gentle wash, then a coat of paste wax (Just got some new Zymol Vintage and others to try). The interior is thorougly vacuumed, and then all the leather and vinyl are dressed.
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    With any plan you are selling CONVENIENCE. My M-Plan starts @ 125.00 and up which include a weekly handwash and vacuum on the 4 wash the paint is protected with a spray wax or quik wax I also take the vehicles for oil changes which I try to schedule on rainy days I charge 25.00 an hour If the vehicle need tobe taken for major work I arrange for loaners or rental vehicles for my customers

Please understand there is a 250.00 and up charge to bring the vehicle up to standards this might take me 1.5 days [SOMETIMES]

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, most people who get their cars detailed, usually do so on a regular basis, similar to having scheduled oil changes. These detailing customers are smart enough to realize that it is just as important to take care of maintaining the appearance of their car, as it is to take care of the mechanical parts. What this means is that almost all detailing done on a regular basis can be considered maintenance detailing. If you wanted to, you could simply offer your customers a complete detailing package and suggest that they have their vehicle maintained at least four times a year, usually with the change of each season. It is always a good idea to focus on making sure your customers understand the benefits of maintaining their vehicles on a regular basis.

Thread Information