Thread: PP or PwC

Post Thanks / Like

PP or PwC

Need some ideas from the experts here. What is the difference between the two here besides the obvious? My paint is in good condition and has great shine to it. Currently I use EX and just want to get the best for my conditions. The paint is very smooth as I have used clay on it and the last detail was Meg 26 and EX. Which is easier to work with and cleaning ability? Car specifics below. Swirls not an issue due to color. Due to the color is Natty`s or P21S overkill? Will be applying by hand, no PC yet.

2002 Saab (clear coat)
    Outside daily driver
    Silver

Thanks

Boss_429
    jetech,

PP is a light polish/paint cleaner........... no protection. PWC is an "all-in-one" product........... cleans/polishes/protects (with polymers/carnauba). Having said that, you really can`t compare them as far as "easier to work with", as they are different products........... and both work very well at what they are designed to do.

As for "overkill"............. when it comes to squeezing out just a little more shine, there is no such word in my vocabulary! So, if Natty`s, or P21S adds just a bit more........... I say it`s worth it. However, if you`re happy with the way your vehicle looks, and feel that you don`t need to go further.......... you may just want to leave it as is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Boss_429
    jetech,

PP is a light polish/paint cleaner........... no protection. PWC is an "all-in-one" product........... cleans/polishes/protects (with polymers/carnauba). Having said that, you really can`t compare them as far as "easier to work with", as they are different products........... and both work very well at what they are designed to do.
    The "easier to work with" I was meaning to apply and remove product. Also I am guessing PP is more agressive of a cleaner? The paint has great shine so not sure if it will get better with a coat of Natty`s or something similar? Silver wont give the added depth of a darker color but it does shine good.

Thanks

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what you have told us, why do you need either:dunno jeez i`m bad at sales

If you are happy with what you have..add another coat as needed....if you`re thinking of starting all over again...you might just want to repeat the claying and then apply the EX again...
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

RESIDENT PROCRASTINATOR
    Post Thanks / Like
    hhmmm... u r gonna have to work on that Steve. I will explain this one more time, the more stuff you sell the more money you make.:whine
    Even on the highest throne in the world, we are still sitting on our ass.
    Michel de Montaigne (1533 - 1592)

Post Thanks / Like
    ok let me get this right

Sales are good no sales are bad

RESIDENT PROCRASTINATOR
    Post Thanks / Like
    now i think ya got it
    Even on the highest throne in the world, we are still sitting on our ass.
    Michel de Montaigne (1533 - 1592)

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by poormanisme
    now i think ya got it
    no, I don`t think I have it yet.... I just messed up again...just got off the phone and told the guy he had everything he needed:dunno

Post Thanks / Like
    lol. you guys are crackin me up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Both will protect and clean the surface. If you clayed, using either will clean the car adequately. PwC with EX will give you a wet deep look. PP Will make it clearer.

PwC + EX + Natty`s = Wet + Big Shine

PP + EX + Natty`s = Glossy + Clear Shine

Hope I could help! :bye

Thread Information