Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Paint Care

Paint Care Ask questions, seek advice, and share techniques about exterior paint care.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 10-24-2006

Thumbs up The New Showtime Instant Detailer Bottle

Just a quick note to acknowledge the Mother's team for the excellent redesign of the California Gold Showtime Instant Detailer bottle and sprayer.

This evening I finished up the last of my detailer in the old bottle and picked up the new bottle. Wow! What a difference! A difference you can feel.

The bottle has a great balance to it, and the new hand/finger grip area you guys have created allows for excellent control of the bottle ... no slipping out of the hand, that's for sure. The placement of the grip and it's proximity to the trigger make this bottle very stable and a pleasure to use.

The locking spray nozzle is another noteworthy feature. With another major brand, it was not uncommon for a bottle to tip over in the trunk and empty its contents. Not with this new Mother's bottle. With a quick twist of the nozzle, your bottle can be closed nice and tight. Travel with confidence!

Having once been in the aerosol industry I've seen countless bottle and spray valve combinations. I have to honestly say that the mating of the spray nozzle and the design of this new bottle were a match made in detailing heaven.

Well done Team Mothers!

Last edited by Legendman; 10-24-2006 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-27-2006
Administrator

Default Re: The New Showtime Instant Detailer Bottle

Thanks, Legendman... Things have been quite busy getting ready for SEMA, but we'll pass the word on.

We're phasing-in that new bottle (pictured below) in both the 16-ounce and 24-ounce sizes. The 24-ounce size is a personal favorite as it is not only economical but stands more surely.

You'll actually find some of the older bottles with a newly-adapted label to fit in the Clay Bar kit boxes, so don't be too alarmed if you see those.

For those who haven't seen them yet, all of the California Gold products feature new packaging with a rendition of a very famous award-winning show car. These were introduced at last year's SEMA show and are pretty much on all of the store shelves now.
Attached Images

Old 10-28-2006

I remember a few years ago you guys sold Showtime in a refill size (I think 32 oz.) Any chance of bringing back some sort of "Family Size" Showtime refill?
Old 10-28-2006

SVTContour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTContour
I remember a few years ago you guys sold Showtime in a refill size (I think 32 oz.) Any chance of bringing back some sort of "Family Size" Showtime refill?
I thought I saw this 32 oz. refill still available at some of the Internet Etailers. How current the listing might be eludes me, because the Mothers Online doesn't list it.

Tony.

"Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were."------Neil Young.
Old 10-28-2006
Administrator

Right... 32 oz. and larger of some products are available at some e-tailers... some are effectively carryovers to the Professional line because of the larger quantity demanded by that market. Unfortunately, auto parts stores don't really want to carry a 32 oz. or larger refill of anything (except maybe car wash), so pretty much the online market and supply shops are where you'll find them.

We don't currently sell those products in our online store for various reasons that aren't very interesting, including the limited supply currently in the stream. But you can find them online.

Check our Internet Retailers list for places like Microfiber Products Online or Amazon.com and so on.
Closed Thread